Dr. Dias is a dedicated and highly experienced dentist. Her journey in dentistry spans over 13 years. Her areas of expertise include dental implants, oral surgeries, cosmetic dentistry, and comprehensive oral rehabilitation.
“My philosophy is centered around putting patients first, prioritizing their well-being, safety, and satisfaction. I am excited to bring my passion for dentistry and patient care to our community.”
Education and Professional Development
Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC, Los Angeles, California
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Universidade Luterana do Brasil, Canoas, Brazil
Residency and Advanced Training
- Prosthodontics, Brazil
- Implant Surgery, Brazil
- Oral Rehabilitation, Brazil
I believe in continuous learning and have participated in various specialized programs to enhance my skills and provide the best care to my patients.
Professional Honors and Awards
- Outstanding International Student Award, Herman Ostrow School of UCS
- ICOI/Sullivan-Schein Dental Predoctoral Achievement Award sponsored by International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- Best Student in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Traumatology, Brazilian Association
I am passionate about sharing knowledge and have served as a Teaching Assistant at the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry, USC. I’ve also instructed on Prosthodontics and Oral Rehabilitation in Brazil.
As a core member of the USC-URM Dental Clinic in Skid Row, Los Angeles, I had been engaged to restore the oral health of homeless individuals, a reflection of my belief in giving back to the community.
English, Spanish, and Portuguese, enabling me to connect with a diverse patient base.
When not practicing dentistry, I love spending quality time with my family and exploring new destinations through travel.
• American Dental Association
• Florida Dental Association
• Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Honor Dental Society, representing the top 12% of each graduating class for exemplary character and potential for professional growth
I look forward to providing exceptional dental care to our community.